2 City Approach
2 City Approach is an impressive eight storey office building in the heart of Eccles, offering quality refurbished office suites of up to 4,709 sq ft on each floor. A high-quality reception area welcomes staff and visitors alike, with a dedicated building manager on duty during office hours.
Within the building there are a number of managed offices available on flexible licences, in addition to a 12 person meeting room available for hire, ideal facilities for small and growing businesses
The office suites offer a high specification and incorporate the following features:
- Suspended ceilings with low glare light fittings
- Perimeter heating / comfort cooling
- 3 compartment perimeter and central core trunking
- Double glazing
- CCTV covering car park and communal areas
- Superfast broadband connection providing up to 100Mb
- Male, female and disabled WCs
- 24-Hour / 7-day security card access
- Secure barrier controlled car parking and CCTV security cameras
- Meeting room / conference facility in 1 City Approach (for up to 50 people)
Onsite barrier-controlled car parking is available at a ratio of 1 space per 443 sq ft. In addition to the onsite parking facilities, there is a plentiful supply of local free and pay and display parking immediately adjacent to the building on John William Street and Vicarage Grove. The property also provides a safe and secure bike hub which can be located on the ground level of the multi-storey car park.
Two passenger lifts provide access to all upper floors from the ground floor reception area.
City Approach benefits from a new coffee lounge providing refreshment facilities by independent coffee vending company Broderick’s, which can be located on the corner of 1 City Approach.